Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12, 2008

Ok, I have been very bad at posting new updates and staying on top of this, however I have been out of town on a business trip. I know that is not a very good excuse, but it is true. I weighed in this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I actually lost weight, which was surprising since I ate out for every meal while traveling. This morning my current weight is 189. I have lost 4.5 pounds since last week. Please keep in mind that I had Gastic Bypass Surgery so the amount of weight that I lose in a week will be much greater than that of others and also with less effort. I am 54 pounds away from the target weight that my doctors would like me at, however I am 10 pounds lighter than the target weight that I set for myself.

1 comment:

Angry Jen said...

That is awesome that you lost even though you ate out quit a bit.