Thursday, May 1, 2008

April 30, 2008

OK I had to do the run / walk combo again for 30 minutes and this time I made 5 full complete laps around this area that I am working it. It takes a little bit to get there, but we rode our bikes this time to get tot he area that I do my run / walk combo instead of walking there. It was so windy and hard to run into the wind. I wanted to give up, but my boyfriend would not let me. Thank God for him, he his my motivator. He will not let me quit even when I want to.

We have a bet going and it is in his favor, so it really surprises me that he is willing to push so hard, instead of being like you want to quit, sure quit...

I am excited for Friday to see if I can beat my 5 laps in the 30 minute run / walk combo. I will update you on Friday evening (maybe Saturday - We have a wedding that we are going to and I will need to get my run / walk combo in prior to that, but I am not sure if I will have time to post).

No comments: