Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008

Well, I decided if I am really going to get serious that I needed to buy a pair of running shoes that were comfortable and fit me well. I went to a company called Runner's Roost and they actually watch how you walk and determine which shoe would be the best fit. They also let you test drive the shoes. I got to take them outside and actually run or walk in them to decide if I liked how they felt. I found a pair of shoes that I really liked and are very comfortable. The gentlemen informed me to take them home and if for any reason in the next couple of days I decide that I do not like them I can bring them back. I can even wear them outside and I can still bring them back if I do not like them. To check out my new shoes go tot he following link: http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/product.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=240008513&TITLE_CATEGORY_ID=250001549

You may have to copy paste the link or you can go to www.asics.com and the model number is GT-2130 I got the White/Midnight/Turquoise ones. I can't wait to go for my first run in them.

No comments: